C L O U D ;
ABOUT ENTRY LINKS TWITER FACEBOOK
The LOVE !
Sunday, May 20, 2012 • 8:22 AM • 0 comments
All this is my LOVE . I LOVE them very much . Dont take them from if you dare . Akan ku pancungkepala mu nnti . Hewhew :D 




-My lovely cousin -


-My little brother-


-And lastly buddies atas bawah ni , i love u so much-







PASTFUTURE
MY WORDS;
HAI , i from pluto . My UFO was break down , My age 11200 years old, i have 12 mother . my birth date 12/12/2090 . i just want to say behave with me because i have 2pair screw driver as my hand . bhaha..



Talk to ME;

URL blog not email
Put your link correctly
Harsh word not allowed
Private question not allowed



Lets FOLLOW me;


Daisypath Anniversary tickers



Wanna thissss;

Straight A's SPM (8A)
Own Laptop
Special person in my LIFE
spoting bestie
LESEN moto n kreta
family yg bhagia

OTHERS;


>> dapat blog baru
date : NOW
at:10 am


>> Annivesary with HIM ;)
date : 21/01/14
at: 12am


>> My birthday!
date: 30/10/2013
at: 12am

BLOG ARCHIVE;

  • S.A.H.A.B.A.T
  • Lovely SUNDAY
  • Result UP 1 :(
  • sayang korang SAHABAT ! :)
  • Hey Saya sayang awakk taw tak !
  • Mata sakitt !
  • It's time to forget u :')
  • my bestie :D
  • THE OWNERS :)
  • LAST SCHOOL HOLIDAY T_T